Children under the age of 6 are FREE
Experience the thrill of visiting the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica in a private tour. This is the perfect experience for those who would like to deepen the subject more, thus discovering new curiosities, without missing out on the explanations of the works of art, with the possibility of customizing according to your preference.
The Vatican Museums, with more than 1400 galleries, are one of the largest and most important museums in the world. In addition to the huge number of galleries, they have excellent Roman and Etruscan art collections and much more.
Admire the main collections of the Museums, be captivated in Michelangelo’s most famous masterpiece, the Sistine Chapel, and the Basilica of San Pietro, with its treasures and the famous tombs of the Popes. You will also learn about the fascinating history of the Vatican from its creation to its current status as the smallest state in the world.
Our guides are all officially accredited with the Vatican and thanks to their dedication and passion they will make you fall in love with what you will see, enriching the experience of secrets and curiosities.
Availability: Daily & hourly from 08.30am – 2.30pm (except Sundays)
Duration: 3 hours
Meeting point: Via Germanico n.16 (closest metro stop “Ottaviano”, Line A)
- Octagonal Courtyard
- Gallery of the Muses
- Round Room
- Gallery of the Candelabra
- Gallery of Maps
- Sobieski Room
- Raphael Rooms
- Borgia Apartments
- Collection of Modern Religious Art
- Any room of your choice, even outside the standard path
- Saint Peter’s Basilica
- Private guided tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Skip-the-line admission and entrance to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Live tour commentary
- Privileged entrance to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica to bypass the lines
- World-renowned Renaissance frescoes inside the Sistine Chapel and Raphael Rooms
- Chance to experience the marvel of St. Peter’s Basilica, and works of Michelangelo and Bernini
- Privately guided tour for a customized experience
- Knowledgeable and Lazio certified guide to lead your history and art centric tour
- Continue the tour inside the most famous church of the world
"Private guide for Vatican Tour"
The guide was very knowledgeable and helpful.She took the time to explain every detail of history in the Vatican city
"Roberto was very professional - recommended"
My friend and I weren’t looking for a tour initially but we came across an employee from Maya Tours and he was very polite and helpful. He wasn’t intrusive and in-your-face like other employees in the streets. We then got tickets for the private English tour and met Roberto, our guide. He’s very knowledgable and professional and gave us a lot of info. He also gave us tips on what to see in Rome after. This is definitely worth the money; not only do you skip the line you also learn a lot and get to really take in the Vatican museum.
"Vatican private tour with " JAD ""
We decided to take a private tour of the Vatican today and no one could have made this experience better than Jad.
He truly made a great and memorable experience for all of us and thought us a lot of what we didn’t know about, we will be back in Rome soon and will be defiantly doing more tours with him.