Children under the age of 6 are FREE
Gain privileged access to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and Saint Peter’s Basilica in the company of your knowledgeable, private tour guide. Get the chance to marvel at the museum’s awe-inspiring art collection, world-renowned frescoes inside the Sistine Chapel, and the Renaissance era paintings in the Raphael Rooms.
Meet your private guide outside of the Vatican Museums, and then head inside, bypassing the crowds and lines. Listen to stories of the artists responsible for the breathtaking artwork inside the Museums, and the stories and secrets of this holy district of popes that dates back to the 5th Century.
Wander through the most remarkable areas of the Vatican with the expert knowledge of your tour guide, including the Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of Maps, as well as any rooms of your choice, on this customized, private experience.
Witness the breathtaking work of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel and without the queues or the crowds, gain special access to the world’s epicenter of Catholicism, history and art.
The spectacular interior of St. Peter’s Basilica, Bernini’s famed baldachin, the bronzed canopy over the tomb of St. Peter himself.
Availability: Daily & hourly from 08.30am – 2.30pm (except Sundays)
Duration: 3 hours
Meeting point: Via Germanico n.16 (closest metro stop “Ottaviano”, Line A)
- Octagonal Courtyard
- Gallery of the Muses
- Round Room
- Gallery of the Candelabra
- Gallery of Maps
- Sobieski Room
- Raphael Rooms
- Borgia Apartments
- Collection of Modern Religious Art
- Any room of your choice, even outside the standard path
- Saint Peter’s Basilica
- Private guided tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Skip-the-line admission and entrance to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Live tour commentary
- Privileged entrance to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica to bypass the lines
- World-renowned Renaissance frescoes inside the Sistine Chapel and Raphael Rooms
- Chance to experience the marvel of St. Peter’s Basilica, and works of Michelangelo and Bernini
- Privately guided tour for a customized experience
- Knowledgeable and Lazio certified guide to lead your history and art centric tour
- Continue the tour inside the most famous church of the world
"Private guide for Vatican Tour"
The guide was very knowledgeable and helpful.She took the time to explain every detail of history in the Vatican city
"Roberto was very professional - recommended"
My friend and I weren’t looking for a tour initially but we came across an employee from Maya Tours and he was very polite and helpful. He wasn’t intrusive and in-your-face like other employees in the streets. We then got tickets for the private English tour and met Roberto, our guide. He’s very knowledgable and professional and gave us a lot of info. He also gave us tips on what to see in Rome after. This is definitely worth the money; not only do you skip the line you also learn a lot and get to really take in the Vatican museum.
"Vatican private tour with " JAD ""
We decided to take a private tour of the Vatican today and no one could have made this experience better than Jad.
He truly made a great and memorable experience for all of us and thought us a lot of what we didn’t know about, we will be back in Rome soon and will be defiantly doing more tours with him.