Children under the age of 6 are FREE
Every year the Vatican Museums, which count to one of the biggest Museums in the world, welcome an average of almost 5 million visitors. This can, with no doubt, lead to immense waiting queues at the entrance. In order to safe precious time, that could rather be used for exploring the numerous sections and art collections of the Museums, it is essential to prebook your ticket in advance, in order to enjoy direct access with a reservation.
Meet us at our Vatican tour office and enter the Vatican Museums with a group reservation & Skip- the – line access.
Once you have received your ticket inside, you will be free to explore the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel by yourself and for as long as you like.
Explore the main highlights of the Museums, such as the Pinecone Courtyard, the Greek Cross Hall, the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Maps, the Gallery of the Candelabra, the Raphael Rooms and of course Michelangelo’s remarkable Sistine Chapel and his world’s famous frescoes: the creation of Adam and The last judgment!
Availability: Daily & every hour, from 08:30 am to 2:30 pm (except Sundays)
Meeting point: Via Germanico n.16 (closest metro stop “Ottaviano”, Line A)
Useful to know:
- The ticket for the Vatican Musuems includes access to the Sistine Chapel, which is part of the Museums. Tickets are not available for the Sistine Chapel only.
- Children under the age of 6 enter for free
- Visitors with a disability (>74%) enter for free and don’t need a reservation
- This is a skip-the-line ticket only and does not include a guided tour
- Maya Tours cannot be held responsible for any itinerary variations inside the museum, cancellations or entrance delays due to unaspectable events, strikes or decisions taken by the museum direction and/or unspected variations of the Pope deplacement which involves the museum buildings.
- The Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel close at 6pm.
- Skip the Line ticket for the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
- Self guided tour
- Pre-booked ticket
- Skip-the-Line access
- Skip the long queues for the Vatican Museums & the Sistine Chapel and enjoy direct access
- Explore the incredible and vast art collections inside the Museums at your own paste
- See the Raphael rooms, famous for their frescoes painted by Raphael and his students
- Admire Michelangelo's masterpiece, The world's famous Sistine Chapel
- All languages
"Vatican Museum Tour"
We made our way towards the Vatican museum ticket office and luckily bumped into a very nice Spanish guy who suggested this company. Maya tours were absolutely brilliant. Our tour guide was Lebanese and was very knowledgable and funny. He made sure all the 20 people in our tour got the best out of the visit and his explanation of the history behind how the Vatican came to be and Michael Angelo’s Sistine chapel made us appreciate what we were looking at so much more than if we had just bought a ticket. The tour lasted about two and a half hours. Definately recommend this company.
"Worth every cent for Vatican Tour"
Our family of eight visited the Vatican during late December. The lines were hours long and we decided to join a Maya Tour. It was worth the cost in every way: we skipped the horrific lines and learned a great deal from our guide Deborah. The headsets allowed us to hear Deborah while looking somewhat independently during the tour. The tour group was huge — at least fifty, but Deborah was knowledgable and kept the tour interesting and snappy to young and old alike for several hours. Comments directed at a family accused of being gypsy pickpockets were a shock and the accuracy of the accusations is unknown. You might say this set the tone for theft and taking whatever one pleased as we learned about the history of the Vatican. Watch your pockets, indeed!
"Excellent tour of the Collosseum, Palatino and Roman Forum "
We started under a “meteorological bomb” aka lots of rain, but our guide Diego, had so much information and was so full of energy that we stick to it and did not regret it. Booking a tour is 100% worth it as you skipped all the lines, you are given a headphones and can hear the guide perfectly , even if you fall a bit behind or look at other things while listening.
I am 100% convinced that we got much more with being with a guide _ as an historian I usually do the reading myself and/or take the audio guide, but this skipping the line make the extra $ worth.
"Best guided tour that i ever had!"
In a few words, we had the luck to find a guide very passionate about his job. A person with tons of information about cultures, religion, history and arts. His name is Ribal Abighanem. He explained, in detail, every single piece of art or history that we’ve meet along the Vatican tour. It was really a celebration of culture!
Thanks to Gabriel our tour guide we had an amazing experience at the Vatican! Was so helpful, kind with a very good English. Thank you Mayan Tours for this opportunity!!