Begin your evening in the Baroque style Piazza Farnese. Follow your guide through the nearby historical squares of Campo de’ Fiori and Piazza Navona to gain a sense of artistic inspiration while indulging in the works from the city’s famed Renaissance artists, like Bernini and Borromini.
Once you have seen some work of Rome’s artistic masters, step inside a 17th Century Renaissance palace to begin an evening filled with wine, local food, painting and good company.
Savor a traditional Roman dinner paired with a selection of handpicked, Italian wine while engaging your fellow travelers.
Your instructor will then begin a hands-on lesson on re-creating a selected painting for the evening. Even if you have no prior painting experience, you can still create your own masterpiece with the help of your instructors step-by-step painting technique tutorials.
Uncover your inner Picasso in a relaxed atmosphere filled with flowing wine, incredible food and social ambiance.
Traditional Italian cuisine will be on the menu throughout, and of course handpicked wine sourced from all over the country, as you spend the next two hours or so creating your masterpiece with the help of our handpicked, talented art instructors.
You will be provided with every tool you need from little instructions, to homegrown tricks in order to bring out your inner ‘Picasso’, and ensure you achieve your full potential in the relaxing atmosphere of the studio.
You will be provided with everything you need. Filled with History, Art, Fun and of course Wine, our ‘Eternal City Paint and Sip’ is the perfect way to spend an evening.
Paint, Sip and enjoy a unique night out in Rome.
Availability: daily at 6.30pm
Duration: 3.5 hours
Meeting point: Piazza Farnese, 00186 (near Campo dei Fiori) by the green kiosk
- Meet and greet at Piazza Farnese
- 35 minutes walking tour
- Campo dei Fiori
- Piazza Navona
- Basilica Sant’ Andrea della Valle
- Group painting experience with an expert art instructor
- 35-minute guided neighborhood tour
- Italian dinner
- Local snacks
- Canvas, brushes and paints
- Opportunity to discover masterpieces throughout the city with your art historian guide
- An expert art instructor to lead a hands-on class
- Chance to be artistically inspired and learn new painting techniques
- Typical, Roman dinner to indulge in local flavors
- Selection of italian wine to enjoy while you paint
- Private tour option available. For more Information or/ and inquiries please contact us at email@example.com