Evening Painting Tour with Wine or Wine Enriched Painting Lesson and Tour
Discover what Rome was like for the artists, learn how to paint like a master and uncover the joys of Aperitivo. This option is designed for art and wine lovers alike, or for those simply seeking a different type of Roman experience.
Join us on a fascinating art tour that takes you through different piazzas and movements of Italian art. Explore sites like Piazza Farnese, Campo de’ Fiori, Piazza Navona and the Basilica Sant’ Andrea della Valle. Learn about the Popes and why they played such a pivotal role in the arts, discover the key players of the various periods, and find out what made their artworks so special. Your guide will educate and inspire you, while pointing out and explaining the most significant pieces that dominate Rome’s cityscape, as well as some hidden gems. Learn about Bernini, Borromini, Della Porta, Fontana and Domenichino as you admire the art they created.
Painting with a Twist, Wine Not?
Once the tour part is over, we’ll bring you to our art studio, a quaint 17th century apartment, cloistered away from the chaos of contemporary Rome. Once inside, you’ll be able to enjoy a glass of wine along with typical Italian appetizers. Meet and mingle with fellow art lovers, ask questions, and get your creative juices flowing, as you prepare for your painting lesson.
Learn how artists during the Renaissance and Baroque periods mixed and created their own pigments, how canvases were made and stretched, and discuss the different types of painting techniques that were employed. Familiarize yourself with your new implements and get ready to make some art.
Your teacher will provide you with everything you’ll need to paint, as well as give you detailed instructions and helpful tips to guarantee you get the most out of your time. So, you can sit back, enjoy the refreshments and release your inner artist. We believe art should be fun and we want you to relish the entire experience!
After your lesson you’ll be able to take your new artwork home with you, a personalized keepsake of your Roman holiday.
- Meet and greet at Piazza Farnese
- 35 minutes walking tour
- Campo dei Fiori
- Piazza Navona
- Basilica Sant’ Andrea della Valle
- Group painting experience with an expert art instructor
- 35-minute guided neighborhood tour
- Italian dinner
- Local snacks
- Canvas, brushes and paints
- Opportunity to discover masterpieces throughout the city with your art historian guide
- An expert art instructor to lead a hands-on class
- Chance to be artistically inspired and learn new painting techniques
- Typical, Roman dinner to indulge in local flavors
- Selection of italian wine to enjoy while you paint
- Private tour option available. For more Information or/ and inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org