THE BEST TOURS IN ROME
Maya Tours is the best choice when it comes to searching for an unforgettable Roman experience. Our success and our reputation for professionalism has enabled us to carefully select the best tour guides in Rome to work with us.
Due to our high quality of service, we have grown from one office by the Vatican walls, to become one of the largest and most trusted tour operators in Rome. We enjoy a close working partnership with the Vatican and the Colosseum, which allows us to pre-book tickets and skip the lines.
We have recently expanded further by opening another office close to St. Peter’s Square, complete with welcoming staff and free Wi-Fi access.
SKIP THE LINES
By choosing Maya Tours, you will no longer spend hours waiting in lines in order to enter Rome’s main attractions. All our tours come with a pre-booked ticket and reservation to skip the queues, so express entry is always guaranteed.
LICENSED TOUR GUIDES
All our tour guides are expert art historians and are officially licensed.
THE LANGUAGES WE OFFER
Every year, millions of tourists from all over the world come to visit Rome. It is our aim to help our customers fully understand the fascinating history and stories behind the stunning sights, magnificent monuments and art masterpieces within the Eternal City. Therefore we offer tours in a variety of languages, such as: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Italian.
A LOT MORE THAN JUST A STANDARD TOUR
We at Maya Tours will always give our best to share our love for the Eternal City with you, our valued customers!
Thanks to the passion and dedication of our tour guides, you will be able to see the attractions of Rome and the Vatican through the eyes of an expert. We believe all our customers will go away with memories that will last a lifetime.
WHY CHOOSE MAYA TOURS?
- Private, Semi-Private & Group Tours
- Licensed Tour Guides
- Exclusive tours outside of standard hours
- Skip all lines anywhere and everywhere
- Tours in multiple languages
- Excellent value for money
- Check availability and book online
- Secure online booking system
- 100% Customer Satisfaction guarantee or your money back*
*The 100% Customer Satisfaction guarantee or your money back refund policy: If a Customer participated on a tour with Maya Tours and remains unsatisfied with the offered service or feels, that promises haven’t been kept by the provider, he/she has the right to ask for a refund. If he/she has solid arguments, the provider will refund the full tour amount.
NOTE: The price of reservations and tickets cannot be refunded. Unexpected delays and early closures of the monuments are out of the providers control and are also not included in the customer satisfaction guarantee. Following points are excluded from the customer satisfaction policy as well:
- Unexpected closure of St. Peter’s Basilica: The provider has no control over the pope’s decisions to spontaneously close St. Peter’s Basilica for religious services.
- Skip the line: “Skipping the lines” means that the provider pays an additional reservation fee on top of the ticket price in order to prebook a privileged entrance for a group or individual traveller; this means entering the monuments before the non-reservation line. The provider does not have any control of how the single institutions/Museums are organised, therefore unexpected wait is out of the providers control.
- Radio headsets, Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica: The radio headsets are property of the Vatican. The provider is obligated to exclusively rent from them and therefore does not have any quality control over them. When a headset doesn’t have quality sound, the customer is kindly asked to let the tour guide know, in order to be provided a replacement.