DISCOVER - EXPLORE - UNDERSTAND
Maya Tours has been providing quality experiences in Rome and the Vatican City State since 2011. Our company began with one objective: to ensure our clients get the best service possible. We start work early every morning (normally with an espresso) and finish late, but we don’t mind because we love what we do! We are not the biggest tour company in Rome, but we are one of the fastest growing. With clients from all around the world, and daily tours in 6 different languages, there’s always something going on. Fortunately, we have a great staff to help us take on the challenge!
Although we have multiple offices in Rome, our home base is located just steps from the Vatican museums. So, we are easy to find and always here if you have any questions or concerns. And don’t worry about language barriers because we are all multi-lingual, so nothing will be lost in translation.
All our guides are passionate, fully accredited and experts in their given fields. We have gone out and handpicked the best people in Rome, specialists with backgrounds in Art, History, Architecture and Archaeology who will inspire, educate and entertain you.
Great tours are about balance. So, all our excursions have been individually designed to guarantee you get the most out of your visits. We also understand that everyone is different and, as such, we embrace diversity. Whether you are looking for a basic overview, an in-depth private tour or just want to skip the lines, we have something for everyone. We love this city and want you to love it, too. Our goal is not just to show you the sites but to create lasting memories, that will stay with you long after your vacation is over.
We think we are doing a pretty good job but understand there’s always room for improvement. So, let us know if you have any suggestions on how we can do better, because Maya Tours is not just about us – it’s about you!
SKIP THE LINES
By choosing Maya Tours, you will no longer spend hours waiting in lines in order to enter Rome’s main attractions. All our tours come with a pre-booked ticket and reservation to skip the queues, so express entry is always guaranteed.
LICENSED TOUR GUIDES
All our tour guides are expert art historians and are officially licensed.
THE LANGUAGES WE OFFER
Every year, millions of tourists from all over the world come to visit Rome. It is our aim to help our customers fully understand the fascinating history and stories behind the stunning sights, magnificent monuments and art masterpieces within the Eternal City. Therefore we offer tours in a variety of languages, such as: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Italian.
A LOT MORE THAN JUST A STANDARD TOUR
We at Maya Tours will always give our best to share our love for the Eternal City with you, our valued customers!
Thanks to the passion and dedication of our tour guides, you will be able to see the attractions of Rome and the Vatican through the eyes of an expert. We believe all our customers will go away with memories that will last a lifetime.
WHY CHOOSE MAYA TOURS?
- Private, Semi-Private & Group Tours
- Licensed Tour Guides
- Exclusive tours outside of standard hours
- Skip-The-Line access to all sights and monuments
- Guided Tours in your desired language
- Excellent value for money
- Check availability and book online
- Secure Payment with Credit Card & PayPal
- 100% Customer Satisfaction guarantee or your money back*
- TripAdvisor certificate of excellence 2017
*The 100% Customer Satisfaction guarantee or your money back refund policy: If a Customer participated on a tour with Maya Tours and remains unsatisfied with the offered service or feels, that promises haven’t been kept by the provider, he/she has the right to ask for a refund. If he/she has solid arguments, the provider will refund the full tour amount.
NOTE: The price of reservations and tickets cannot be refunded. Unexpected delays and early closures of the monuments are out of the providers control and are also not included in the customer satisfaction guarantee. Following points are excluded from the customer satisfaction policy as well:
- Unexpected closure of St. Peter’s Basilica: The provider has no control over the pope’s decisions to spontaneously close St. Peter’s Basilica for religious services.
- Skip the line: “Skipping the lines” means that the provider pays an additional reservation fee on top of the ticket price in order to prebook a privileged entrance for a group or individual traveller; this means entering the monuments before the non-reservation line. The provider does not have any control of how the single institutions/Museums are organised, therefore unexpected wait is out of the providers control.
- Radio headsets, Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica: The radio headsets are property of the Vatican. The provider is obligated to exclusively rent from them and therefore does not have any quality control over them. When a headset doesn’t have quality sound, the customer is kindly asked to let the tour guide know, in order to be provided a replacement.